5 min to read
Referral program software sometimes can bring you more customers than any other marketing tool or instrument. So, what software should we use and what can the top-3 of this software look like? Ambassador
All-in-one software with a long history still arousing big interest all over the world. Among the pros we should mention that:
- Ambassador is multi-lingual and multi-currency software,
- It has lots of marketing tools,
- Of course it has instruments for building mobile reference programs,
- Suggests lots of reports,
- And finally has great integration capabilities.
And some cons of using Ambassador:
- You might need help to set up this software,
- It may seem expensive and not suitable for small businesses,
- Some users note that support doesn't always react properly,
- Native reports could be more flexible,
- No trial period, you may only book a demo.
Referral Candy is another software with great history that probably will suit those who just getting started. The pros and main features of Referral Candy:
- The free trial period lasts for 30 days, the software is very affordable,
- Can be integrated with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Facebook Ads,
- Can be connected to Mailchimp, Shopify, Magento, Woocommerce, etc.
- Marketing tools and reports to show your stats,
- Anti-fraud system,
- Ability to implement a mobile version of the program.
And some cons of using Referral Candy:
- The pricing plan "Enterprises" has only annual billing,
- The system has a monthly commission for the base plan,
- Doesn't have multiple affiliate and referral programs,
- No dashboard for advocates, which makes it hard for them to track performance.
Referral Factory is a company that is strongly focused on ready-to-use templates for referral programs. Let's see what are the pros and cons of using their software:
And a few cons of using Referral Factory:
- We may build referral programs using stories of success of other brands,
- Administrators may set up the rewards very flexibly,
- Customizable look and feel of mobile program pages,
- Lots of platforms to share referral links,
- Easy referral tracking and lots of marketing tools,
- Integration with Zappier, Intercom, Shopify, Salesforce, and other services,
- Using of API for completing non-ordinary tasks,
- Great examples of using the software right on the website of the company,
- Free trial and affordable price.
- You might not find a template for your business even among the 1000+ templates proposed by the company,
- In the same way, when we talk about many types of rewards we suddenly might not find the needed one.
Since we were using these and many other referral program tools, we can help you to choose and set up the one that fully covers your needs. So, feel free to contact us via chat or e-mail.
Book a call to learn more - https://calendly.com/cookiedev/30-min/